On analogue BW film, produce a documentary story on a sustainable community in Gloucestershire. You must shoot 10+ rolls of film, and process them yourself in the dark room, completed with 8 final prints.
What comes to mind?
Environmental, economic or social.
- Making things last
- Progression in a community – education
Depends on where you are in the world
- Exploitation of resources correlates with the exploitation of people.
- Protecting identities and cultures
- Something in common, not always geographically linked.
- Shared opinions and attitudes
- UK has an aging population – why isn’t this sustainable?
- Sustainable archives, is technology sustainable?